Pages

Sunday 19 August 2018

Cross Country is finally over!


Huffing and puffing is all I was doing well I was running.
Oh and before I say this I will tell you that the whole school
did Cross Country at Mrs Parahas farm. Mrs Paraha is
the room 3 teacher at our school. Plus one thing
I have to tell you is that Cross Country Sucks.
Seriously though it sucks because all you do is run so you
can run again at a bigger farm then you run again at
an even bigger farm and OMG it’s like just wasting energy
for nothing. The hardest part was when I had to run with a big
stitch. But I didn’t care about going to Ohaeawai. I don’t even
like running there, because it is like 2x the size of the farm we
run. Who would want to do that. I also had to run 2 laps so
that would probably be the same as running at Ohaeawai.
Comment down below if you like or don’t like Cross Country
either. That’s if you know what it is.  
Thank you for reading my story. Hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.