Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Bar Graph About Cities Around The World!

W.A.L.T: Create graphs and work out the populations of cities around the world. 

SC: I will: 
  • Use Google Earth to find my information. 
  • Use Google Sheets to collect my data. 
  • Create a graph to display my data correctly.
  • Write summaries about what I have found.

What I found out:
Mexico city has the largest population with 8,538,000 and Dunedin has the smallest of 12,580
Which City had the highest population:
Mexico city with 8,538,000
Which City had the lowest population:
Dunedin 1,2580
Which City would you like to live in:
New York

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chace,
    TUMEKE! I was so EXCITED to see your work published on your blog Chace. I am impressed that you have taken the time to answer the questions too. I think you have got New York and Mexico City a bit confused as you have said that Mexico City has the largest population and New York has the highest too. Dunedin is def the lowest! I have never been to New York City but my son is going there next week! I would love to visit there! I think I would like to live in Paris for awhile. Did you find Google Sheets an easy way to collate data? Did you enjoy using Google Earth to fly to all of the different Cities around the world?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello chace, I want to say that this is a great poster on the statistics mahi you nailed it and I didn't know that mexico had more people than New York. Keep posting until you reach your goal of 5 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chace amazing stuff usally paris is the best country looks like its not but where you say which city had the lowest population you wrote 1,2580 when it should be 1,258

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.