Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Here is a very fun time I had in the holidays.


I was learning to put descriptive language in my story.
I think I have to learn more about it.
I liked that I got 2 descriptive sentences.
Something I found hard is what describing words to use.
My next step is to put in more describing words and phrases in.

Three Days Without Mum


Start:  “Yay!” I said because we were going to Kerikeri. First we stopped at the Warehouse. We looked around for a few minutes and we went to where the Lego was. Next we scanned a few to see the prices. Most of them were too expensive for me so I scanned one of the smallest boxes. We got a box each. I was so excited. My smile glued to my face.


We went to our dad to see what he was doing. He told me ,“Come and have a look for some Jeans Chace” I looked at them and he said ,“There are these black ones, or these other ones” I looked at some and I said “These ones” So I grabbed the jeans I wanted. They were expensive. (My dad was buying them anyway) I went to the changing room to try them on. They were a good fit but my dad said “You will have to wear a belt with those jeans ,” I said “I know where a belt is” Happiness was bubbling up inside me.

After that we went to get some pizza. Our dad bought about five boxes of Hawaiian pizza and we had a box each, also he got a pizza for himself but he had a pepperoni pizza. He also bought two boxes of chips. When the pizzas were ready we went into the car. We were eating the chips. We shared the boxes Hilton and I shared one and dad and Tristan shared one. The chips were delicious. Then we ate some pizza. It was yummy to. Then we were heading back home. It was a really fun time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.