Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Do you know about pictographs? This is what I know.

Last week I was learning about how important it is to read instructions properly and to look at the key in graphs.

Here are a few problems I worked on. It is important that I look at the key because if you don't know it your answer will be wrong.


                  Money Made at the Garage Sale
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Key: =  $ 6

How much money was made on Tuesday? 27
How much money was made on Wednesday? 6

How much more money was made on Monday than Thursday? 12

Something I found easy was that there was only 3 questions.
Something I found hard was the first question because I had to count in 6's.
Something I liked was how easy it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.