Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Hour of coding

WALT: Code and create our own version of Snappy, Star Wars, Dragon Blast and Minecraft. SC: I will write a quality blog post explaining how we worked our way through the stages.
I will screenshot my work showing the blocks I used to create my code.


We have been learning to code.  The coding I chose was MINECRAFT!!!

I enjoyed all the levels. They were all very fun.
The most challenging one was the part you had to screen shot every part
It is a really fun game, it is so fun even you should play it. IDK how you will find it though.
When you look at the screenshots you can see how I used blocks to create the code which made the agent move around.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chace,
    Thanks for sharing your reflections on using the Hour of Code. It is great that you have included screenshots so I can see how you coded. How long did it take you to get through the 12 levels of Minecraft? Did you need any help or were you able to help others? Perhaps you could add a link to the Hour of Code so readers can click and give coding a go.
    Ngā mihi nui
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.