Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Here is a photo of me and a pH scale.

                       
In class I am doing an experiment about sugary & diet drinks. Are they harmful?
We used an egg on different drinks to see what will happen.
I am holding a pH scale and I put it into a container of E2/Energy drink.
My hypothesis is I predict the egg will have a difference to what it was like before.
when I left the pH strip in the E2 for 2 minutes it turned yellow (the top of the pH strip turned yellow)
We put them in the containers to see how acidic (how much acid) it is/is in it.
I learnt that most energy drinks are acidic.

1 comment:

  1. Yes thats right Chace alot of sugary drinks like energy drinks have alot of acid and sugar in them. What a good experiment to do i hope you found all the answers you were testing for and it will remind you just how acidic and sugary those drinks are and what they do when they enter your body.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.